To keep your companions grooming appointment as comfortable as possible, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Bring your pet in for grooming regularly (6 – 8 weeks)
- Nails should be trimmed every 4 weeks
- Inform your groomer of any medical conditions , sensitive areas or behaviour issues before grooming
- Be sure your pet relieves himself before grooming appointment
- Brush & comb your pet between grooming appointments (a comb works best to get the mats or pin knots close to the skin)
If bathing is required between appointments, brush any mats out before bathing & brush after bathing. No human hair products should be used on your pet.